Click

 

Lounging on the sofa with the girls, whilst scoffing my face with every comfort food you could possibly think of, I sat wondering if I would ever be able to go back to being the happy go lucky girl I once was. However, with feeling so low and rejected I knew that I would never be that girl again.  Jaxon had ruined that girl and now I'm just one hell of a mess.

I thought Jaxon was the one, the one I was going to spend the rest of my life with. Oh how wrong was I!  Jaxon may have told me he loved me and that we were going to be married and have our own little family and all that stuff but he hadn't meant a word of it. Not one bloody word, because if he did then why would he be at the church right now marrying the other woman.

"Isabella" snapping my head up I came face to face with my best friend Elle, who just so happened to have that  same stupid pitiful look in her eyes. Damn I know she worries about me but I needed her to stop feeling sorry for me because believe me, I'm doing enough of that for all of us. I needed someone to slap this out of me and although I loved my friends, all this sitting in and wallowing wasn't doing it for me. If anything, it's just making me a hundred times worse.

"Yes, sorry I must've zoned out for a minute." I apologized whilst giving her my best fake smile and with all the practice I've been having lately, I have to say that I'm getting pretty good at it. Hating seeing my friends looking so worried I decided that I was going to have to snap not only me but my friends out of this too.

"Ok this stops now! Everyone upstairs and get dressed we are going out!" I said in my, don't mess with me tone and before anyone had a chance to get a word in, I ran up the stairs to get myself ready. Elle, Lisa and I have been house sharing for three years now. We were all still in college and were only weeks away from graduating. No one knew that I was pregnant except the three of us and that is how I planned for it to stay, at least for now that is. Our other friends knew of my break up with Jaxon but that was all.

Dressing up felt great and even though I had a hell of a time trying to fit into my dresses, it still felt amazing. Lucky for me though, I was still very small so no one would notice I was pregnant unless I was naked or they really stared at my little swollen bump.

Looking at my reflection I was happy to see that the foundation had covered the black bags under my tired strained eyes. The black sweetheart dress I picked out hugged my breasts but then flared slightly to mid-thigh. It not only hid my little bump but also made my legs look long which meant I didn't have to wear my heels. With being six ft. it was a blessing right now.  I'd put my long brown hair up into a messy bun but left some stray bits down curling them making it look more elegant.

I wasn't  one of those girls who plaster myself with make-up however tonight I went all out, I'd even given my eyes a Smokey effect, which set off my green eyes. Feeling a little more daring, instead of using my normal clear lip gloss I picked out a bright red lipstick that I had bought for my twenty-first birthday two years ago.

Pleased with myself I turned just in time to see Elle bouncing into my room, and by God was she dressed to kill. Damn she was going to have the men drooling all over her tonight. Elle was beautiful anyway. She's not only got the perfect slender body but also has that natural wavy blonde hair you'd die for. On top of that she had the brightest blue eyes you'd ever see. She had a navy blue body hugging dress then finished it off with a nude pair of heels. Lisa was right behind her looking like a child on Christmas morning. I couldn't help but laugh.

Lisa was Twenty-two a year younger than Elle and I but she had started college earlier due to her extremely brainy self. She was like our mother as Elle and I call her, yes she was younger than us but her head was more screwed on than the both of us put together. If it wasn't for Lisa there's no doubt that Elle and I would've more than likely been out on the streets by now if not kicked out of college as well. Lisa was the one who always watched our backs; however, tonight I was going to be the one to look after them, as they both deserved it and they looked drop dead gorgeous.

Lisa had the same dress as Elle on, only hers was red just like her hair which made her green eyes pop. She was a lot smaller than Elle and I as she was not much over five ft. but with her having the perfect hour glass figure she didn't need the extra height. Picking my bag and keys off of the side, I yelled,

"Let's go paint the town red, whilst I'll pretend Jaxon is dead." We all burst out laughing at my lame rhyme but already I could feel that tonight was going to be amazing!   My main plan tonight was to get my friends plastered so they could just forget about me for once and enjoy themselves. Me, I will be just glad to get out of this house where I won't be reminded of everything that has happened to me over the last few months.

I knew going to a club was going to be risky in my condition but I was going to make sure I got a table well away from all the drunks as well as the dance floor so that I would be safe.  I knew that Lisa and Elle would hit the dance floor the minute we got there and that was alright with me because I couldn't wait to see my friends acting the way they were before all this happened to me.

It's been three months now and I still can't manage to snap myself out of this depression. I needed to get my head sorted out and fast because in less than five months, I was going to be a mother whether I liked it or not. As much as I now hated Jaxon, I loved this baby that was growing inside of me with all my heart.

As UN pre-pared and scared as I was bringing this baby into a life that wasn't going to be great, I was going to try my damn hardest to let this baby have all the love he or she needed. They might not have a father to love them or the money to spoil them rotten but I was going to make sure of one thing and that was he or she will have everything I could give.

Driving towards the club with the music blaring Elle and Lisa were singing well more like screaming out the lyrics making me laugh my head off. Seriously I could just imagine all the dogs howling for miles around ha ha.
   As I pulled into the side of the road to park up Elle and Lisa were out of the car in a flash with me close on their heels. I was so ready for this, a night with no thinking, none of the what if's I had done this, or what if I had done that differently. Tonight was our night, no thinking, nothing. Tonight was just about us three and our strong sisterly friendship.

******************************

Well theres the first chapter! I hope you all enjoyed.

Now let the story begin ;)


Post a Comment

Your comment is vital for the development of this site

 
Top